Friday, February 15, 2013

Stitches and Love Store is Open!

Eeeek!! The store is finally open! I would love you to come and take a look


I've started things off with some cute little sets of hair elastics. 


Pretty Chevrons

Dusty Pinks

All packaged up and ready to go!

These elastics are made from fold over elastic (FOE) and glitter elastic. The FOE is super soft and much gentler on hair than standard hair elastics. I have used them for a few months now and love them! The glitter elastic is quite gentle too, just not quite as gentle as the FOE. I absolutely LOVE the glitter elastic. :-)

Please share my shop with anyone who may be interested. I will be adding lots more items as I make them and have lots of plans for more gorgeous hair accessories, toys, baby items, clothing and things for around the home. 

For all of you who love my fabric ball tutorial and pattern, I will be making some of these too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...