Thursday, March 15, 2012

Finally My Free Fabric Ball Pattern is Here!

I'm very excited to finally be able to share my fabric ball pattern with you!! It only took me 8 months (eek!!) to get around to putting it into a pdf and posting it online! My wonderful husband helped me to create a pattern piece based off a perfect sphere which has produced lovely, round, fabric balls. Last night, he taught me how to use Illustrator so I have a lovely little pdf pattern to share with you all. I hope you like it!

You can find the free fabric ball pattern posted back in the original tutorial here.


PS: There are also a couple of new tips in the tutorial that I have learnt after sewing a number of these. Have fun!! xx

2 comments:

  1. great pattern! I've printed and am about to sew one in a bit. your directions are very clear and I'm so happy to have found this. One more great home-sew gift to add to my growing list of things I like to make for others :) Thank you so much for taking the time to come up with a pattern and posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you have any need to apologize for taking a long time. You're offering an awesome FREE pattern! Thank you & your husband for taking the time to give to so many people!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...