Friday, November 2, 2012

Free Christmas Ornaments Plans from ToymakingPlans.com

One of my favourite websites for wooden toy plans has released a fantastic free plan for wooden Christmas ornaments. It is available for a limited time only so go and check it out and get in quick! You will see the information on how to get the pattern near the top of the home page.



I was very sad to hear that Toymaker Press had it's website's domain name hijacked last week so they have now changed their name to ToymakingPlans.com. They are still exactly the same except for the name and they have created loads of gorgeous new plans since I posted about them so long ago. They are definitely worth following and their emails are regularly full of fantastic new plans and specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...